Thursday, February 20, 2014

Breathing…?

I was walking to meet up with my chemistry tutor when I had a random thought, how would you explain breathing to someone? You can't really. It's instinct. Everyone knows how to do it. It's something we know how to do since birth. It's one of the very first things we do. We do it without even realizing it!! While we talk, while we eat, while we sleep. It's just extraordinary to me.



It's one of the things that keeps us alive. It's what keeps our brain thinking, our heart pumping, our lungs thriving. Breathing it's something you can't stop doing. Well usually not on purpose anyways. And it's not just humans. It's every living thing around us. It's thoughts like these that make me feel small in this universe we live in. Life is so cool. Ta Ta For Now -CL

No comments:

Post a Comment