Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Eyes upon eyes

You know when you are so tired that your eyes just close? But you have things to do and people to see. Yet your eyes are sooooo tired and sooooo heavy. Well this happened to me a couple of days ago while I was walking to class and I just wanted to sleep walk but be able to see at the same time. Then I had an idea. What if we had eyes on our eyelids? That way your eyes could rest but we could still see!

Now I know this brings on a whole new set of problems because then what if those eyes get tired? I you think about it, those eyes will have eyelids so then you could have eyes on those eyelids and then eyes on those eyelids etc. etc. Then you end up with a sandwich of eyes and eyelids just because you are so tired and lazy that you can't keep your original eyes open.

It's a completely deranged idea that will never happen unless some crazy evolution thing happens. But I just thought I'd share the kind of things that pop into my head while walking to chemistry after staying way past my bedtime. Ta Ta for now -CL

No comments:

Post a Comment